Three reasons you MUST check out our Summer Camp:
- Just LOOK at the photos of White Rock – they’re STUNNING!
- Cultural exchange and language immersion
- A LIFETIME of memories!
- Transportation to and from the Vancouver Airport
- Three meals per day including snacks
- Accommodations – Homestay Style
- Medical Insurance while in Canada
- Custodianship for students 12 years of age and older
- Transportation to and from all exhibits
- Entrance to all tours
- Shopping trip
- Day Trip to Victoria – Vancouver Island
- Daily ESL Lessons
- All lesson materials
- Souvenir T-Shirt
- ESL Camp Certificate
- Personal Spending Money
- Visa Documentation
- With 20 students, one chaperon may attend and their homestay will be paid for. Airfare, spending money and Visa documents would not be included for the Chaperon.
- For students to attend the camp without their parents, they must be a minimum of 12-years-old. Students under the age of 12 must come with a parent and adult ESL Classes will be provided.
For the 2016 Summer Camp, we currently have two dates to choose from:
- July 19 – July 29
- August 6th – August 19th
- In order to book all our venues, reserve the buses and teachers, and confirm accommodations with our host families, we require a deadline with payment before April 25th, 2016.
- Please contact me directly to inquire about pricing.
Learn more by contacting Christopher at: email@example.com and write “SUMMER CAMP” in the headline. We’ll be happy to send over brochures, the Event Calendar, and registration form.
Looking forward to seeing you there!