Okay, I admit it…..I’ve been a very bad blogger.
But I have a good excuse: we’re BURIED in applications and recruiting our faces off this year!
Summer is here, and teacher recruitment is really heating up. Schools across China are searching for top teaching talent – hopefully that means YOU!
Here are SIX schools you’ll want to know about for the upcoming school term:
- University in Suzhou, Jiangsu Province | English Lecturer
- Private Training School in Jinhua, Zhejiang Province | ESL Teacher (kids & teens)
- Public High School in Beijing | ESL / Subject Teacher
- Private Training School in Chengdu, Sichuan Province | ESL Teacher (kids & teens)
- University in Yulin, Sha’anxi Province | English Lecturer
- Private Training Center in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province | Head ESL Teacher (kids & teens)
If you’re interested, you can apply directly through the links above. OR you can shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Write “BLOG POST” and the title of the job you’re applying for in the SUBJECT LINE of the email.
Not sure if you’re qualified? Or, maybe these six jobs aren’t what you’re looking for. Nothing to worry about!
We want to hear from YOU – apply today!
Written by Christopher Ribeiro | Managing Director at ESL Suite
Christopher came to Tianjin via Buffalo, New York, and Los Angeles. He’s lived in China since 2009, and has traveled to over 20 countries on six continents. Christopher has been in teaching and recruiting for over five years – he’s the co-founder of ESL Suite, a husband, and father to two strapping little boys. If he’s not at work, you’ll find him in the gym, or narrowly dodging oncoming traffic on his fixed-gear bicycle.